We are looking for someone to help us produce more digital content for our clients and our company.
Salary: £23,000 – £27,000 dependant on experience
We love telling stories in a visual and compelling way, and create a variety of content for our clients, from video to motion graphics to photography. We’re looking for someone passionate about content creation to make brilliant digital content for us as well as assisting the film team on their production work.
You love creating engaging, entertaining, and informative digital content, whether video, photography or graphical.
You’re a team player, excellent at communicating and collaborating with people, both clients or our own team. You’re organised and able to manage multiple projects and priorities and achieve deadlines while ensuring high-quality work.
You are responsive and flexible to create and deliver content reactively or at short notice. You’re a self-starter with initiative, confidence and creativity in ideas, unafraid to move from thinking to doing and running the whole creative process.
You understand the nuances of social media and digital platforms and have some experience and a lot of curiosity and interest in design, photography and videography.
You’ll be familiar with Adobe Creative Suite and understand how to capture and edit imagery and footage.
Perhaps the most important attribute we are looking for is a willingness to get stuck in, make digital content and develop your skills.
While we are looking for someone with some experience, we’re also looking for someone keen to learn and hone their digital skills, perhaps with an eye on a specific production or design role in the future.
What You’ll Be Doing
Every week will be different. That’s the exciting challenge of it. You might be creating a video for a client. You might be assisting the film team with a shoot. You might be capturing stills for the company social media.
In short, you’ll be creating a variety of content for a range of purposes, sometimes as part of a team, and sometimes solo, depending on the needs of the business.
Your work will include:
- Running solo digital projects from concept to delivery, executing a creative brief with fast turnarounds
- Creating content for our company social media
- Filming & photographing content using a variety of equipment & techniques
- Filming and editing video projects, inserting static and motion graphics, titling and adding music/voiceover/sfx as required.
- Supporting our film team on client project, collaborating & assisting in various roles as part of the production crew on shoots
- Working with Producers & Creatives to make sure the work is beautifully executed
We’re looking for someone who can hit the ground running and start making great content from the get-go.
- You’ll have filmed and photographed social media and online content for brands and organisations
- Minimum of one years content creation experience and proven track record of planning and creating digital content for a range of audiences
- You are familiar and confident with Adobe Creative Suite, able to work competently in Photoshop, Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Good understanding of social media channels & platforms & digital trends
- Highly organised and self-motivated with the ability to remain calm under pressure
- A keen interest in current shoot/edit kit & techniques.
- A willingness to travel & occasionally work out of office hours.